The baddest beginner’s bike on the block is designed for new cyclists 20 months to 5 years of age. Our Cub’s no-pedal lightweight step-thru and height-adjustable steel frame allows Cub to keep up with them, while they catch up to you.
No training wheels, no problem!
Safe and durable
- Frame High-tensile steel with SST - Super Step Thru
- Fork High-tensile steel
- Saddle 12 - 16.5 in. with Safety Quick-Release adjust
- Handlebar High-tensile steel, with Safety Quick-Release adjust, Safety Grips
- Wheels No-rust, 5-spoke Nylon
- Tires Air-Free/Flat-Free (EVA polymer - aka high-density foam)