- Our bamboo knotted gown features a tie bottom for easy diaper changes, and a stretchy neckline allows you to slide baby into the gown.
- Fold-over hand cuffs will protect your little one from scratching themselves.
- Made of the softest, stretchiest bamboo fabric that feels like butter. Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, antibacterial and regulates body temperature, making it perfect for year-round wear.
- Fits approx 5 lbs - 15 lbs (best for newborn - 3 months).
- 95% viscose from bamboo; 5% spandex. Machine wash on cold.
Little Sleepies is proud to donate a portion of each and every sale to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer.
WHY VISCOSE FROM BAMBOO?
We spent over a year researching fabrics and blends for our pajamas. Comfort, durability, and sustainability were key. We absolutely fell in love with the viscose from bamboo/spandex blend we created: It's the softest, most buttery fabric we’ve ever felt, has incredible stretch, and has an unparalleled range of benefits:
- It's gentle on sensitive skin and eczema.
- It's breathable but also holds body heat. Viscose from bamboo fabric has micro-gaps, which aid in ventilation, meaning they trap cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter to help regulate your little’s body temperature. This means they stay a few degrees cooler in the summer months, and a few degrees warmer in the winter months.
- It's sourced from the bamboo plant, a self-sustainable resource. Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on earth (it can grow 3-4 feet per day without any chemicals or fertilizers), requires very little water and releases 35% more oxygen into the atmosphere than hardwood trees.