XOXO-- Smothered in love, this adorable pink kisses print is perfect for Valentine's Day!
Comfy for them. Easy for you. The best sleepwear (or all day wear) around for your little ones. Now for the details:
- Made of the softest, stretchiest bamboo fabric that feels like butter. Bamboo is naturally hypoallergenic, antibacterial and regulates body temperature, making it perfect for year-round wear.
- Fold-over hand cuffs in sizes through 12-18 months. Protect your little ones from scratching themselves without having to worry about mitts that never stay on.
- Fold-over foot cuffs on all sizes. Instantly turn the romper into a footie and back again. Cover those little feet when they go to sleep without having to worry about sizing constraints of a traditional footie.
- Double zipper. Use the bottom zipper pull for those middle of the night diaper changes and you can easily take out baby’s legs vs having to totally undress them!
- No snaps, buttons or interior tags. Easy for you, comfy for baby!
- Extra length. Simply roll up the arms/legs as needed. This, combined with the foot cuffs and extra stretchy fabric allows our zippies to fit twice as long as the average sleeper.
- No chemicals. Do you know most pajamas are treated with harsh chemicals that make them flame-resistant? Ours are designed to fit snugly in accordance with all CPSC regulations.
- 95% viscose from bamboo; 5% spandex. Machine wash on cold.
Little Sleepies is proud to donate a portion of each and every sale to Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer.
Babies grow SO fast! That's why we designed our sleepwear to be extra flexible in sizing. Our zippies have extra length (easily roll up any extra), foldable foot cuffs (traditional footies are so limiting) and super stretch for longer wear! They are designed to fit snug in accordance with all CPSC guidelines (as they are not treated with any nasty chemicals!).
The below guides are based on feedback from hundreds of customers.
We recommend sticking to true size/age for the Zippy - they run true to size to generous and are designed to fit 2-3x longer than your average sleeper.
If you need other specific measurements or a sizing recommendation, don't hesitate to contact us.
WHY VISCOSE FROM BAMBOO?
We spent over a year researching fabrics and blends for our pajamas. Comfort, durability, and sustainability were key. We absolutely fell in love with the viscose from bamboo/spandex blend we created: It's the softest, most buttery fabric we’ve ever felt, has incredible stretch, and has an unparalleled range of benefits:
- It's gentle on sensitive skin and eczema.
- It's breathable but also holds body heat. Viscose from bamboo fabric has micro-gaps, which aid in ventilation, meaning they trap cool air in the summer and warm air in the winter to help regulate your little’s body temperature. This means they stay a few degrees cooler in the summer months, and a few degrees warmer in the winter months.
- It's sourced from the bamboo plant, a self-sustainable resource. Bamboo is one of the fastest growing plants on earth (it can grow 3-4 feet per day without any chemicals or fertilizers), requires very little water and releases 35% more oxygen into the atmosphere than hardwood trees.